How to Enrol
Langwarrin Community Centre Inc. Incorporation Registration No.: A0027420f
Enrolments are now being taken. We require course fees to be paid at the time of enrolment to secure your place.
Download Enrolment Form to fill in and return to us
Enquire online Alternatively, you can enquire online and we will contact you regarding enrolment
Annual Administration Fee
It is a Committee of Management policy that all participants of the Centre pay a non-refundable annual administration fee of $10.00 (including GST).
Concession rates apply to Indigenous people, holders of: Healthcare Card; Pensioner Concession Card; & Veteran’s Gold Card. We do not want people to feel excluded because of financial difficulties, so please, do talk to our Manager (in complete confidence) if costs are a problem for you.
All prices are inclusive of GST where applicable. To be eligible for our government funded training places you must be an Australian Citizen/Resident or NZ Citizen. Non-residents please check our fee for service prices.
Your privacy is important to us. Any personal information, collected from you is kept secure and confidential. You may access your personal records at any time, upon request.
If you have any additional needs that would cause a barrier to your learning or assessment, please let us know at the time of enrolment. We will work with you to identify what reasonable adjustments or flexibility you may need to participate.
Refunds will be considered if seven days notice is given prior to the commencement of a course/program/service. A $25.00 (including GST) administration fee for pre-accredited courses will apply if participants cancel. If participants cancel during a course/program/service no refund will be given. If a course/program/service is cancelled by the Centre, we will notify you and a full refund will be provided.
Annual administration fee is non-refundable.
The following is a guide to the circumstances in which a refund may be granted for class fees:
- If Langwarrin Community Centre cancels a course - Full refund due
- Short Courses: If a student withdraws more than 7 days prior to commencement date - Fees refundable with a $25 administration processing fee retained
- If a student withdraws after a class is committed to start - No refund due
- Easy Ways to Enrol
- Phone 9789 7653 with all of your details. Credit card payments taken over the phone
- Mail your details & your cheque to:
Langwarrin Community Centre Inc.
2 Lang Rd, Langwarrin 3910
- Fax your details to us on: 9776 6938
- In person: Drop into the Centre at 2 Lang Rd, Langwarrin, and see our friendly receptionists.
Enquire online: Please click here to enquire online