Langwarrin Community Centre Inc. Incorporation Registration No.: A0027420f
Photocopying and Laminating is available - please enquire via reception
COMMUNITY CENTRE VENUE HIRE
Phone the Centre on 9789 7653 for details.
- Main Hall - Large Room
- Craig Room - Training Room
- Dame Elisabeth - Large Room
- Small Meeting Rooms also available
Permanent & Casual Hirers Welcome
WRITING INSTRUMENTS RECYCLING PROGRAM
Help protect the environment and avoid landfill.
Langwarrin Community Centre is a collection point for used writing instruments:
- felt tips
- mechanical pencils
- fountain pens
- fountain pen cartridges
- correction tape and small correction fluid bottles.
These items will be given a second life and recycled into a variety of plastic products. (No pencils, crayons, glue sticks, rulers, erasers, or sharp objects)
SAFE SEATS SAFE KIDS - IS YOUR CHILD TRAVELLING SAFELY?
FREE CHILD CARE RESTRAINT FITTINGS & SAFETY CHECKS
70% of child car restraints are incorrectly installed or used, posing a serious safety risk to children travelling in those restraints.For peace of mind, have a professional fitter check your restrints so you know your child is safe.
- Start: Every Tuesday
- Bookings are essential. Parents and carers (including grandparents!) can book in a free child car restraint fitting or check by registering through Kidsafe Victoria’s Eventbrite: https://safeseatssafekids.com.au/venues/langwarrin-community-centre/
Need more information?
Please visit kidsafevic.com.au/road-safety/free-child-car-restraint-checking-program.
BREAD TAGS FOR WHEELCHAIRS
Leave your bread tags at Langwarrin Community Centre, they will be sold to recyclers to fund wheelchairs for needy people. The recyclers use this high grade plastic to make an assortment of products.
Collection point for drop off is in the main kitchen.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT FRANKSTON
- Collection point for non-perishable foods
- Where: Reception Foyer @ Langwarrin Community Centre
- More info at https://frankston.net/ Can you help?