Literacy / Further Education
Langwarrin Community Centre Inc. Incorporation Registration No.: A0027420f
Bookings are essential. Contact Reception on 9789 7653 Monday-Friday 9:00am - 4.00pm
Developing positive pathways through education and training.
In partnership with Chisholm Institute, the Reconnect Program provides up to 18 hours of support to assist learners to start and stay in education successfully transition into further study or employment.
If you have not been engaged in education or training for more than 8 hours per week, please ask Reception for a referral, Open to:
- Young people 17—19 years of age
- Mature participants aged between 20—64 years
- Young people impacted by the Justice System Asylum Seekers
JOB READY WORKSHOPS
The Chisholm Skills and Jobs Centre holds free weekly workshops which can help you prepare for landing your next role. Go to the website to book into the weekly workshops in resume building and preparing for interviews
READING AND WRITING
This course is for people with an intellectual disability to assist them with reading & writing techniques.
- (ACFE funded) (GST exempt)
- Starts: Monday
- Duration: School Terms - Commencing 1st February, 2021
- Time: 11.30am – 2.30pm
- Contact MiLife to enrol on 9775 7333