Langwarrin Community Centre Inc. Incorporation Registration No.: A0027420f
MORNINGTON PENINSULA ORCHID SOCIETY
New members are always welcome.
Every third Friday (except December) 7.00 pm - 10.00 pm.
Need more information?
Contact Craig Watson 0410 568 114
Community Kitchen - THURSDAY *NEW*
Meet new people, have fun cooking healthy, affordable meals together, learn about keeping food safe. Grow Cook Share - participants can use their own herbs and greens grown in the Backyard Garden as part of the program. Everyone is involved in the cooking and planning of meals. Suitable for all abilities.
Thursday (last of each month)
- Time: 11.00 am - 2.00 pm
- Cost: $5.00 per participant per session
- Contact: 9789 7653 for further details and to book your place
Community Kitchen - MONDAY *Langwarrin Lets Cook Together (LLCT)
Friendly group who meet each month to create a yummy two course meal with fresh produce.
Monday (3rd of each month)
Contact: 9789 7653 for information and bookings
Probus Ladies Club
Ladies meet the first Thursday of every month.
- Starts: 1st Thursday each month
- Duration: Ongoing
- Time: 9.00 am - 12.00 md
- Contact: Janet 9789 3880
Take off pounds in company.
- Duration: Weekly
- Including School Holidays
- Time: 9.30 am - 11.00 am
- Cost: $3.00
- Starts: Saturday - weekly
- Duration: Ongoing (including School Holidays)
- Time: 8.00 am - 9.00 am
- Contact: 13 19 97 for further details
Come and join our Senior's Club. We are a small group but have a great time each week. We have weekly meetings and monthy outings including luncheons and trips.
Call Linda on 5995 5281
- Duration: Weekly (Not on public holidays)
- Starts: Wednesdays
- Time: 12.45 pm - 3.45 pm
Backyard Community Garden
Come and have your own garden bed out the back of the Community Centre. Garden beds are only $50.00 per year and you can grow your own produce.
Social memberships are only $2.00 per year
- Contact: 9789 7653 for details and organise an inspection More info here ......
Contact Jenny 0432 407 724 or Mardie 0411 410 617 for more information.
- Starts: Mondays
- Duration: 1st & 3rd Monday of the month
- Time: 6.30 pm- 8.30 pm
- Ends: Ongoing