Forms and Information
Langwarrin Community Centre Inc. Incorporation Registration No.: A0027420f
- Enrolment Form for Courses
@ Langwarrin Community Centre: Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) and Pre-school age child care programs - Occasional Care
- Please ring reception 9789 7653 to enquire about available places.
- Please ring reception 9789 7653 to register for three year old pre-kinder
- Sunsmart information
OUTSIDE SCHOOL HOURS CARE (OSHC)
- Permanent bookings, (including changes and cancellations to permanent bookings) - can be made within the online Enrolment Form - access using the link above.
- Casual Before & After School care & Pupil Free days Bookings can be made via the casual booking calendar by downloading and using the My Family Lounge App for your mobile phone.
- Please ring 9789 7653 and select 1 for OSHC if you encounter any problems.
- Children's Services Parent Handbook
- O.S.H.C. Parent Information FLYER
- On your first day in O.S.H.C FLYER
NO JAB, NO PLAY
- Letter from Jenny Mikakos MP MInister for Families and Children, Minister for Youth Affairs - Please click here
- No Jab, No Play information sheet for parents - Please click here
STATEMENT OF COMMITTMENT TO CHILD SAFETY
Our organisation is committed to child safety:
- We have zero tolerance of child abuse;
- We actively work to listen to and empower children;
- We have systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and respond to them consistently in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures;
- We are committed to promoting cultural safety for Aboriginal children, cultural safety for children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability.
Please refer to our current policy document above
ANNUAL REPORT and AGM MINUTES
FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS
Complaints and Appeals policy - Please refer to our current policy document at the link above
- 2017 Audit report for registration as a training organisation
- Learner engagement and employer satisfaction surveys
These indicators are based on a survey of 36 students. This sample represents 67 percent of this organisation’s training delivery in the 2016 calendar year. The students surveyed for these indicators were selected by this organisation in accordance with national guidelines.
Competency completions, in this case, is a measure of volume
The student tuition fees are indicative only and subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additonal fees may apply such as student and amenity fees.