Literacy / Further Education
Langwarrin Community Centre Inc. Incorporation Registration No.: A0027420f
This course is for people with an intellectual disability to increase their knowledge in organic horticulture by taking part in a wide range of activities.
Literacy and numeracy skills are blended throughout the course.
At the end of the program, students will gain the confidence to participate in further training, employment or volunteering in horticulture.
- Starts: Thursday
- Duration: School Terms (no classes on Public Holidays or School Holidays)
- Time: 9.00am – 3.15pm
READING AND WRITING
This course is for people with an intellectual disability to assist them with reading & writing techniques.
- (ACFE funded) (GST exempt)
- Starts: Monday
- Duration: School Terms - Commencing 1st February, 2021
- Time: 11.30am – 2.30pm
- Contact MiLife to enrol on 9775 7333
FAMILY HISTORY GROUP
A friendly and informal monthly session to share experiences and challenges with researching and putting together your family history. People with all levels of skill welcome.
- Starts: Tuesday (2nd of each month) 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm 8th February 8th March 12th April 10th May 14th June
- Cost: $4.00 per session (includes cuppa and biscuits)
- Contact: 9789 7653 for bookings or enquiries