Langwarrin Community Centre Inc. Incorporation Registration No.: A0027420f
Photocopying and Laminating is available - please enquire via reception
COMMUNITY CENTRE VENUE HIRE
Phone the Centre on 9789 7653 for details.
- Main Hall - Large Room
- Craig Room - Training Room
- Small Meeting Rooms also available
Permanent & Casual Hirers Welcome
WRITING INSTRUMENTS RECYCLING PROGRAM
Help protect the environment and avoid landfill.
Langwarrin Community Centre is a collection point for used writing instruments:
- felt tips
- mechanical pencils
- fountain pens
- fountain pen cartridges
- correction tape and small correction fluid bottles.
These items will be given a second life and recycled into a variety of plastic products. (No pencils, crayons, glue sticks, rulers, erasers, or sharp objects)
SAFE SEATS SAFE KIDS - IS YOUR CHILD TRAVELLING SAFELY?
FREE CHILD CARE RESTRAINT FITTINGS & SAFETY CHECKS
70% of child car restraints are incorrectly installed or used, posing a serious safety risk to children travelling in those restraints.For peace of mind, have a professional fitter check your restrints so you know your child is safe.
- Start: Every Tuesday
- Bookings are essential. Parents and carers (including grandparents!) can book in a free child car restraint fitting or check by registering through Kidsafe Victoria’s Eventbrite:
Need more information?
Please visit kidsafevic.com.au/road-safety/free-child-car-restraint-checking-program
COMMUNITY SUPPORT FRANKSTON
- Collection point for non-perishable foods
- Where: Reception Foyer @ Langwarrin Community Centre
- More info at https://frankston.net/ Can you help?