Outside of School Hours Care
HOW TO ENROL - We have transitioned to QK Enrol
FAMILIES who are already registered with our service but have not yet ENROLLED online VIA My Family Lounge - please click here and follow the instructions
FAMILIES who are already registered with our service and ‘have’ ENROLLED online VIA My Family Lounge
** If you created a My Family Lounge Account (MFL) last year, you need to log in again for 2018
and complete the following:
1) 'View' and update each child's ENROLMENT information.
2) Press the SUBMIT BUTTON - (It is mportant to click SUBMIT - This will save any changes. It will also notify us that you have completed the process - even if no changes needed to be made).
This action for each of your children generates a new 2018 enrolment form. We are notified by the system when you have completed this action.
3) PERMANENT BOOKINGS ONLY - Scroll down to your 'CURRENT BOOKINGS', Click edit, Select a 'Preferred Start Date' for 2018 and modify days as necessary. Click 'REQUEST'
4) CASUAL BOOKINGS ONLY - Make casual bookings via MFL online 'CASUAL BOOKINGS' and click 'Add Casual Bookings' or via the MFL App on your phone or device.
Your child/ren will only be able to attend if this has been done - **Bookings from last year have not rolled over
Thanks so much for you cooperation.
NEW FAMILIES Register for My Family Lounge (MFL) in 3 Simple Steps
NEW families to this service who HAVE used My Family Lounge before with a different service and already have an account, go to Step 2!
NEW families to this service who have NOT used My Family Lounge before, click on the REGISTER button above on the right.
Create your My Family Lounge(MFL) Account, Child/ren's Enrolments. Permanent bookings go to 'BOOKING REQUESTS'. For CASUAL BOOKINGS, please click 'Add Casual Bookings'.
Log into your MFL account and tell us about you, your child and what bookings you are after so we can help you out.
If you have requested permanent bookings, we will come back to you within 48hours and advise if we have a spot available for your child. If we have a spot, we will email you an offer and ask you to accept the offer, then complete and submit the Enrolment form in the MFL portal.
Easy as 1...2...3
Visit Myfamilylounge.com.au to see how this amazing parent portal will benefit you and step by step videos on how to use it. While you're there, check out how to download and use the App to manage your casual bookings and absences using your mobile phone.
If you do not have access to the internet, Please phone 9789 7653 and select 1 for OSHC
Where Kids Have Fun!
Fully Accredited By National Childcare Accreditation Council
Approved for Child Care Benefit (CCB)
STATEMENT OF COMMITTMENT TO CHILD SAFETY
Our organisation is committed to child safety:
We have zero tolerance of child abuse;
We actively work to listen to and empower children;
We have systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and responds to them consistently in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures;
We are committed to promoting cultural safety for Aboriginal children, cultural safety for children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability.
Before & After School Care
- Prep Care (during term one until full time school starts)
- School Early Closure
- Care for Curriculum/Pupil free Days
- School Holiday Program (Go to the Forms/Downloads page for the current program)
We Provide Care for Children Attending:
- Langwarrin Park Primary
- St Jude’s Primary School
- Langwarrin Primary School
- Woodlands Primary School
- All primary school-aged children
regardless of school attended for School Holiday Program
Why You Should Use Us
- Lower priced fees
- Community based care
- Not For Profit organisation
- Staffed with fully qualified and experienced educators
- Well resourced and equipped programs
- Fully accredited program
- Compliant with National Standards
- Langwarrin Community Centre 2 Lang Road, Langwarrin
Before School Care 6.45am - 9.00am
After School Care 3.00pm - 6.30pm
School Holiday Program 7.00am - 6.30pm (For current SHP Activity Program and forms please go to the Forms/Downloads page)
A range of activities are offered including:
SHP Activity Program (click link and scroll down to 'SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM - School Holiday Program Activities)
- Planned craft activities-daily
- Board games
- Group games
- T.V. & DVDs
- Console games
- and lots more!
- Homework is encouraged
- Computers - iPads
We also cater for your child’s individual needs.
Transportation of Children
Langwarrin Park & Woodlands Primary School children are transported to and from the program to their respective schools by our Centre buses driven by our dedicated and experienced bus drivers.
Langwarrin & St Jude’s Primary School children are walked to and from school by our qualified and experienced educators. Staff ratios are observed.