Outside of School Hours Care
Langwarrin Community Centre Inc. Incorporation Registration No.: A0027420f
CHILD CARE SUBSIDY
HOW TO ENROL - Please register with My Family Lounge above and create an enrolment for each child.
Save as you go, then submit to send the enrolment/s to us.
TIPS WHEN CREATING OR UPDATING AN ENROLMENT
- Ensure you select the relevant service/s - top left
- Click 'Save' - as you go just in case you lose your internet connection (nothing worse than having to start over!)
- Complete or Update all information including any permanent bookings
- Medical action plans and/or Custody orders- must be uploaded/attached and current, to commence and/or continue care.
Medical plans must be valid for the whole school year, be signed and dated by a medical practitioner and be renewed each year thereafter unless otherwise documented by the medical practitioner.
- Medications must be in thier original packaging with a pharmacy label displaying your child's name - required to commence and/or continue care
Please ask your pharmcy to label your child's medication as above and check the expiry date - Care cannot commence or continue with out of date medications.
- Press Submit - Any errors to correct will be in red and must be corrected in order to submit successfully.
Your child/ren will only be able to attend if current enrolment is submitted - **Bookings from the previous year WILL roll over from year to year unless you cancel your booking permanently.
Thanks so much for you cooperation. FLYER - ON YOUR FIRST DAY!
*IMPORTANT: You must regularly check that all enrolment information is up to date - To confirm you have checked, enter today's date in the date field bottom of page 1, review your child/'s enrolment, then click the submit button - even if no changes were required except for the current date. Permanent bookings and changes, can be made within the Enrolment form and will be forwarded to OSHC administration when submitted.
*CASUAL BOOKINGS can be made via MFL Casual booking calendar
Visit Myfamilylounge.com.au to see how this amazing parent portal will benefit you and step by step videos on how to use it. While you're there, check out how to download and use the App to manage your casual bookings and absences using your mobile phone.
If you do not have access to the internet, Please phone 9789 7653 and select 1 for OSHC
Where Kids Have Fun!
Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA)—Rated overall as meeting or exceeding the National Quality Standards (NQS)
Approved for Child Care Subsidy (CCS) https://www.acecqa.gov.au/resources/national-registers/services/langwarrin-outside-school-hours-care-centre-site
STATEMENT OF COMMITTMENT TO CHILD SAFETY
Our organisation is committed to child safety:
We have zero tolerance of child abuse;
We actively work to listen to and empower children;
We have systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and responds to them consistently in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures;
We are committed to promoting cultural safety for Aboriginal children, cultural safety for children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability.
Before & After School Care
- Prep Care (during term one until full time school starts)
- School Early Closure
- Care for Curriculum/Pupil free Days
- School Holiday Program (Go to the Forms/Downloads page for the current program)
We Provide Care for Children Attending:
- Langwarrin Park Primary
- St Jude’s Primary School
- Langwarrin Primary School
- Woodlands Primary School
- All primary school-aged children
regardless of school attended for School Holiday Program
Why You Should Use Us
- Lower priced fees
- Community based care
- Not For Profit organisation
- Staffed with fully qualified and experienced educators
- Well resourced and equipped programs
- Compliant with National Standards
Administration Hours 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Langwarrin Community Centre 2 Lang Road, Langwarrin
Before School Care 6.45am - 9.00am at the Community Centre
After School Care 3.00pm - 6.30pm at the Community Centre
School Holiday Program 7.00am - 6.30pm at the Community Centre (For current SHP Activity Program and forms please go to the Forms/Downloads page)
A range of activities are offered including:
SHP Activity Program (click link and scroll down to 'SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM - School Holiday Program Activities)
- Planned craft activities-daily
- Board games
- Group games
- T.V. & DVDs
- Console games
- and lots more!
- Homework is encouraged
- Computers - iPads
We also cater for your child’s individual needs.
Transportation of Children
Langwarrin Park & Woodlands Primary School children are transported to and from the program to their respective schools by our Centre buses driven by our dedicated and experienced bus drivers.
Langwarrin Primary School & St Jude’s Primary School children are walked to and from school by our qualified and experienced educators-Staff ratios are observed. *Buses may be used in inclement weather.